Supervised Antigen Rapid Test (Tele-ART)
With effect from 6th April 2022, all travellers, except short-term visitors, flying into Singapore from any country can now fulfil their pre-departure Covid-19 test requirements through a virtually supervised antigen rapid test (ART).
The supervised ART is available at the following rate:
$25 for Supervised ART and notarised memo (Before GST)
Do note that by booking an appointment with us, you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- The requested appointment meets the traveller’s destination country's requirement.
- Frontier accepts no responsibility or liability for any missed flights due to inconclusive results or any other unpredictable factors that may occur. (For travellers)
- If the travellers ART returns positive, any travel will be prohibited and MOH will be notified.
- Travellers will be able to reschedule appointment booked within 1 week. No refund will be given after 1 week of first appointment date.
Process of booking:
- Book your appointment via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8683 8467
- You will receive a confirmation email and we will contact you 1 day before your appointment for payment and verification
- Admin team will contact you 1 day before for payment and verification
- To prepare before video conference:
- Prepare 2 sets of unopened HSA- approved ART kit, identification document and flight details
- Prepare a device which allows the supervisor to see and hear you clearly
- Position your device such that the ART kit and yourself is clearly visible in the camera’s view
- Test your audio to ensure you can be heard clearly
- During the appointment, identify yourself by stating your name, identity and show your ART kit to the supervisor
- Throughout the session, ensure your ART kit and yourself is clearly visible within the camera’s view
- On appointment day, login 5 minutes earlier and please note that we will only hold your session for 10 minutes..
- You will receive notarised memo within 1 hour from the end of tele conference via email
*Please check if your ART Kit is recognised in Singapore (https://www.hsa.gov.sg/consumer-safety/articles/covid19_selftests).