We may collect Personal Data in the following ways but not limited to:
- when you interact with us or our staff, for example, via our website, emails, social media platform, tele-conversation, letters, fax;
- when you submit any form;
- when you request for us to contact you or request to be included in our mailing list;
- when you respond to or register for any of our promotions, initiatives or events;
- when you submit an employment application;
- when your images are captured by us via CCTV cameras while you are within our premises, or via photographs or videos taken by us or our representatives when you attend our events;
- When you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
If you provide us with any Personal Data belonging to third parties (e.g. information of your parents, spouse, children, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
Transfer of your personal data out of Singapore
If we transfer your personal data to any location outside of Singapore, we will ensure that the organization or country provides a standard of personal data protection comparable to Singapore’s PDPA.
Security and protection
We will take reasonable efforts to protect information in our possession by making reasonable security arrangements to protect against unauthorised or unintended access. We cannot be held responsible for unauthorized and unintended access that is beyond our control.
Retention of Personal Data
We will on a regular basis, review your personal data under our retention and destroy the personal data after fulfilling the the period of time that the purpose requires, unless there are business, industry and/or legal requirements for the retention of such.