- Reporting to and assisting the Resident Family Physician in clinic operations.
- Dispensing of medications.
- Handling of front counter duties like patient registration, answering enquiries, cashiering etc.
- Handling of laboratory test specimens.
- Minimum General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level or equivalent.
- A recognised Certificate in Healthcare (Outpatient Care) or equivalent is an advantage.
- Able to work shift duties.
- Prior dispensing experience is preferred. However, training will be provided for promising candidates with no prior experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.