All our Clinics are part of the Ministry Of Health's Public Health Preparedness Clinic (PHPC) Scheme. We have taken steps to screen our staff and patients according to the protocols set by MOH.
What Should We Do?
Practice a high level of Personal Hygiene
Avoid Contracting Infection
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid personal contact (kissing, sharing cups and utensils) with people who are sick
Prevent Spread of Infection
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose the tissue in a trash
- Stay at home and wear a mask if you are sick
Maintain a high standard of Environmental Hygiene
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects (eg door knobs, table tops)
For more information on the current Novel Coronavirus outbreak, please go to https://www.moh.gov.sg/2019-ncov-wuhan